Reshaping East Bay communities and creating an equitable future for all residents
Dedicated to advancing racial justice, East Bay Community Foundation has focused on four key program areas:
1. Arts and Culture for Social and Racial Justice
2. Capacity Building with a Racial Equity Lens
3. Community Organizing, Power Building, and Movement Building
4. Fostering Inclusive Economic Models.
In doing so, the foundation has effectively united its donors, partners, and East Bay Area communities around a shared mission of racial equity.
Outsourced partner that functions like an in-house team
East Bay Community Foundation recognized the need for a fresh approach to its marketing materials. At the time, their VP of Marketing was deeply involved with design projects, even creating materials themselves. With a growing list of monthly needs, we were positioned to take work off their plate.
After diving into their brand aesthetic, mission, and overarching goals, we set out to enhance their brand's accessibility. This involved updating brand guidelines that prioritized accessibility, redesigning donor forms for improved functionality, and creating stationary items like folders and notecards to elevate their brand.
Our collaboration with East Bay Community Foundation's marketing team was highly dynamic. Alongside our monthly design deliverables, we provided monthly strategy sessions to ensure our work was effective.
Featured projects from our ongoing engagement
We successfully supported East Bay Community Foundation's design needs, providing them with the flexibility to prioritize various projects each month. Our efforts aimed to ensure that their mission resonated with the community in an impactful manner.
Take a glimpse into our partnership, contributing to the enhancement of their brand presence we:
- Created visually engaging, memorable event materials to introduce their new CEO, while ensuring a consistent aesthetic.
- Developed Powerpoint and Canva templates for easy use in future projects, making the creation of communication materials a straightforward task.
- Crafted user-friendly, fillable PDF forms for donors, providing an easy and clear way for donors to share their legacy giving intentions.
- Executed other projects such as social media graphics, brochures, templates, presentations, event materials, and more.
"Working in partnership with Acton Circle has been a wonderful experience. Olivia and the team are extremely talented and have crafted amazing collateral for my organization, East Bay Community Foundation. Working with them has been a smooth process from initial project intake to final design delivery. One highlight of working with Acton Circle is their excellent facilitation of strategy meetings. They thoroughly capture all the information needed and make translating project needs into a design look like magic."